Closer Consulting has been retained for the following recruiting assignments. Companies hire Closer to improve their recruiting hit ratio when it comes to finding sales people who can sell and will sell for them right out of the box. The biggest challenge for a company is to look past the resume, industry experience and personality and determine if they really can sell in today’s environment.
Value Selling, Consultative selling, Understanding the impact of your sales, closing and even prospecting 2.0 are all a part of what you are looking for – and none of that is on the resume, from the references or on LinkedIn. What do you need to know before you even talk to a candidate?
- What drives them in Sales? What is their real motivation?
- What is their skill set? What are their competencies in sales and business development?
- What are their beliefs? What beliefs help them win more sales and what holds them back?
- Are they “Consultative” Sellers? “Value” Sellers? “Transactional” Sales people?
- What is their Sales process? Self taught or Professional track?
- How do they talk about money? Yours and theirs
- How do they make decisions? How do they help prospects make decisions?
These are just some of the questions we feel must be answered before you even meet with a potential candidate. We call it our “STAR” program – we will either train you and your HR/Sales department in the most effective recruiting program around (better than 80% of the people we tell you to hire through this process will be in the top half of your sales group within one year!) or we will do it for you. You pick!
If you click below – you can check out what we are doing now for several of our clients or you can invite us in to talk about what you are doing .