Closer Consulitng Blog
Here you can find current and past posts from the specialists at Closer Consulting.
- The Magic of the Sales Candidate Assessment – A Special WebinarHave you ever hired a salesperson that didn’t work out, even though you were sure they would? Or do you need stronger salespeople to combat
- Evaluation of Your Sales Team? Why Now?It seems that everyone wants to “fix” their salesforce – rather than evaluate, they just want to do something – and its usually wrong. Let
- Your Sales Improvement begins with an Evaluation – Why do something else?The other day, I was asked what makes us different from the run-of-the-mill consulting firm. My first response was we aren’t just a “consulting” firm. We are
- Elusive Salespeople – Why Can’t You find What You Know You Are Looking For?If I were to ask you what you are looking for in a sales candidate – one who would be in your Top 1% –
- Do you know where your salesperson is today?Its St. Patrick’s Day – an unofficial holiday for your most sociable sales person – are they out making calls or just working the bars?
- Hate Looking for a Salesperson – Part TwoTrying to find the right outside salespeople for your company is difficult. The old way of interviewing every applicant is extremely tiring and non-productive. Closer Consulting
- Hate Looking for a Salesperson – You are not alone! – Part OneWhen your company is searching for new sales professionals, do you dread the process because: 1) It takes too much of your time to review resumes
- The Rotary Club of Naperville presents first Mayoral forumThe Rotary Club of Naperville sponsored its first ever Mayoral Candidate Forum today and ABC Ch. 7 News was there, along with Anchor Alan
- What is the Cost of a Poor Salesperson?What did it cost you the last time you hired a salesperson who didn’t work out? No matter the size of your company, the investment for an
- Naperville City Council Candidates Demonstrate Leadership at Rotary ForumAfter attending three public forums sponsored by the Rotary Club of Naperville for the Naperville ‘s city council April 7th election, I realized that I was trying
- The Care and Feeding of a Sales Superstar workshopOn Feb. 26, the Naperville Chamber of Commerce will sponsor a repeat of one their most successful “lunch and learn” series – “The Care and
The sales professionals at Closer Consulting keep up on what is going on in the sales world, and we share the stories and articles we like here.
- Three Keys to Banking Sales Training
- Stop Whining and Start Winning Deals in Regulation
- 10 Prospect Rules That Salespeople Must Learn to Break
- 7 Steps to Improve Your Outbound Sales
- Bob Chronicles Part 6 – When Salespeople Suddenly Make Things Your Problem
- The Pull of Resistive Inertia: One of the Biggest Sales Challenges
- Selling Value vs Price
- Has Buying Changed and Has B2B Selling Adapted?
- Why Selling is Part of a Great Client Experience
- Showing Gratitude and Relationship Selling
- Four Activities of Top-Performing Banks
- My Most Popular Sales Article of the Last Ten Years
- Who Stole Your Prospect?: Holiday Edition
- Sales Selection Tools: Do You Get What You Pay For?
- Top 10 Sales and Sales Leadership Articles of 2021