Closer Consulitng Blog
Here you can find current and past posts from the specialists at Closer Consulting.
- The Magic of the Sales Candidate Assessment – A Special WebinarHave you ever hired a salesperson that didn’t work out, even though you were sure they would? Or do you need stronger salespeople to combat
- Evaluation of Your Sales Team? Why Now?It seems that everyone wants to “fix” their salesforce – rather than evaluate, they just want to do something – and its usually wrong. Let
- Your Sales Improvement begins with an Evaluation – Why do something else?The other day, I was asked what makes us different from the run-of-the-mill consulting firm. My first response was we aren’t just a “consulting” firm. We are
- Elusive Salespeople – Why Can’t You find What You Know You Are Looking For?If I were to ask you what you are looking for in a sales candidate – one who would be in your Top 1% –
- Do you know where your salesperson is today?Its St. Patrick’s Day – an unofficial holiday for your most sociable sales person – are they out making calls or just working the bars?
- Hate Looking for a Salesperson – Part TwoTrying to find the right outside salespeople for your company is difficult. The old way of interviewing every applicant is extremely tiring and non-productive. Closer Consulting
- Hate Looking for a Salesperson – You are not alone! – Part OneWhen your company is searching for new sales professionals, do you dread the process because: 1) It takes too much of your time to review resumes
- The Rotary Club of Naperville presents first Mayoral forumThe Rotary Club of Naperville sponsored its first ever Mayoral Candidate Forum today and ABC Ch. 7 News was there, along with Anchor Alan
- What is the Cost of a Poor Salesperson?What did it cost you the last time you hired a salesperson who didn’t work out? No matter the size of your company, the investment for an
- Naperville City Council Candidates Demonstrate Leadership at Rotary ForumAfter attending three public forums sponsored by the Rotary Club of Naperville for the Naperville ‘s city council April 7th election, I realized that I was trying
- The Care and Feeding of a Sales Superstar workshopOn Feb. 26, the Naperville Chamber of Commerce will sponsor a repeat of one their most successful “lunch and learn” series – “The Care and
The sales professionals at Closer Consulting keep up on what is going on in the sales world, and we share the stories and articles we like here.
- The Connection Between Road Signs, Sales Data, Consultative Selling and Sales Recruiting
- Sales Commandment #8: Thou Shalt Always Remember to Add Value
- “Spirited” Has So Much in Common with Most Salespeople
- Sales Commandment #7: The Art & Science of Asking Questions
- Sales Commandment #6: Thou Shalt Always Tailor Your Message for Resonance
- 5 Reasons Sales Teams Underperform Like My Old Wiper Blades
- The Wall Street Journal Shares News About What it Takes to Succeed in Sales
- Sales Commandment #5: Presenting to Get a Decision
- Can a New Sales Manager Be a Difference Maker?
- New Data: Will Salespeople Hit Quota When Sales Managers Coach and Sell?
- Sales Commandment #4: Uncovering SMA
- Sales Commandment #3: Getting Introductions
- New Data: Is Sales Compensation Aligned With Changing Motivational Needs?
- Thou Shalt Always Be Prospecting: The 10 Commandments of Sales Success
- Pre-Call Preparation: The 10 Commandments of Sales Success